SEE February 2024

Hello everyone. For the second SEE of 2024, some interesting things happened in the department for the past month.

Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.

First of all, we welcome the students from VCD Universitas Multimedia Nusantara who joined the exchange student program. They have joined the online orientation and also currently attending several classes at VCD UPH this semester.

We also had student activites this month. First, the student farewell for the students that finished their final project last semester. Second, titled PDKT, which is a student bonding event held by the student association.

For this SEE’s featured work, we feature Felicia Karen Rawung’s final project. She is from the animation concentration, and her project was one of the best final project from the 2023/2024 Odd Semester.

Last update from January 2024 is that there were three new publications: de-lite, ARCHIVED, and UPH AICON 2023 Catalogue. We also republished one book that was from Design & Environment course back in 2021/2022.

We hope that everyone can be inspired more in February 2024.

8 Replies to “SEE February 2024”

1. Good day! Would y᧐u mind if I share your blog with my faceƅook
    group? There’s a lot of folks that I think wоuld really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

2. I enjoy, ⅽaᥙse I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a loⲟk for.
    You have endeɗ my 4 dɑy lengthy hunt! Gօd Bless you man. Have
    a great day. Bye

3. Wow that was оdd. I ϳust wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, ϳust wanted to ѕay fantastic blog!