Reynold Adinegara

Photo of Reynold Adinegara

My name is Reynold Adinegara, DKV UPH class of 2006, graduated in 2010. During my time, there were no specific concentrations in the department, but personally, I delved into the field of video and photography. After graduating until 2018, I pursued a career as a photographer and videographer, eventually leading me to establish a production house where I served as the CEO and Director. I switched careers in late 2018, and currently, I am an artist in ceramics under my own brand, Adinegara Ceramic. As a ceramic artist, I focus more on artistic achievement and self-understanding, supported by my previous experiences to enhance branding and business management.

The study experience at DKV UPH can be considered one of the best moments in my life. So many experiences, fundamental knowledge, and connections were formed, paving the way for my career.

The most memorable course, it seems, was photography because at that time, I was deeply involved in photo/video, and also during those early years when PHPC was established, making UPH photo/video significant. The second DKV course is crucial as it shaped my way of thinking not only in work but also in life.

Would I recommend others to VCD UPH? Absolutely 🙂 My nephew has entered UPH based on my recommendation.